Monday, December 6, 2010

Unique Field to Us


When I was planning my China trip for my husband, my daughter and I, my Chinese friends recommended Guilin to me. They say the water and the mountain in Guilin is the best in the world. I was so impressed by their passion and consulted a travel agency in China, they told me it is a hot traveling site in China. This is why we came to Guilin, I believe, if a place is loved by numerous people, it must have its reasons. Our guide was indeed a very good guide who always made sure we were happy. In Guilin, I feel the best, and those different places, in the sense of landscape in Guilin is not just watch the scenery, is to bring people pleasure Comprehensive and not just visual, and in particular leisure and comfort, not feeling tired. Guilin has given me the desire to once again, only one will be fewer surprises for the first time, it is now the envy of not there visited a friend. We also took a visit to Yangshuo. On the cruise boat in Lijiang River, my daughter was very excited with the clean water and the colored fish. We visited the Longji (Dragon's Backbone, as it is said) Terraces, located about 2 hours drive from Guilin in Southeast Longshen county, was started during the Yuan dynasty and finished during the Qing dynasty. It consists of 66 square km of terraced fields and looks like a large chain or ribbon as it winds from the bottom to the top of the hill. This design makes use of the scarce water in the mountainous regions by dividing the mountain into regions. What a great man-made wonder, and what great wisdom and diligency of the ancient local people! In Longsheng Multi-Minority Autonomous County, the culture of this area is rich and unique. The local minority Zhuang and Yao girls performed singing and dancing for us. Also, there are traditional local meal prepared for us, though looked a little coarse, the dishes were really special in flavor. We love this trip, truly!

No comments:

Post a Comment