Monday, December 6, 2010

My Second Memory of China


I had a China tour last November. That is my second time to travel China after the trip of Beijing, Xian, Guilin and Shanghai. The agency advised me to choose Suzhou and Hangzhou to spend my travel, because it will give me a different impression of China. I decided to have a try, after all, China is a country with so plentiful civilization. After receiving the e-mail of my tailor-made itinerary, I was dreaming that travel every day. Although the itinerary is so detailed that I can see the scenery in my eyes, I still want to enjoy the sightseeing by myself. I travel the itinerary as scheduled. The first day, I was taken to Wuxi. When it refers to Wuxi, I cannot help to talk about the delicious dinner. I remembered that there is a restaurant near my hotel called Wang Xing Ji, where you can taste the Steamed Buns and the San Feng Bridge griskin. The taste is fresh and nice and very different from our western food. The second day, my tour is arranged in the heaven of the earth, Suzhou of China. The guide takes me to get to Humble Administrator's Garden, the Lingering Garden, and Lion Grove. It is said that the Humble Administrator's Garden is the villa built in old times. That is very wonderful. At night, we went to the Restaurante Chino to eat beggars chicken. My guide told me that that delicious chicken is invited by the beggars in old China. That is incredible. Because it has been a famous dish The third day, my guide and I went to Haining to enjoy the spring tide in Haining. Due to my tout is in Chinese National Days, many Chinese people choose the dates to travel to Haining. The beach is crowded. However the tide is beautiful and the people assembling there is also distict scenery for me. We were all happy. The fourth day, our destination was changed to a simple and unsophisticated place, Xitang. Chinese civilization is unbelievable. The fifth day, we came to Hangzhou, where is the birthplace of the famous Chinese legend about Xu Xian and Bai Suzhen. My guide took me to the West Bridge and the Fall of Pagoda. That is interesting but moving. The last day, after understanding the history of the old city, my guide took me to cruise on the river. The old style boat made me terrified then but now I think it is fun and brought me back to the old time as well a the Paper Umbrella taken by the girls in Hangzhou. After my tour, I told all my friends about my China tour. That is a mysterious County.

No comments:

Post a Comment