Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tour in China

Dear Taylor,
My husband and I would like to thank you for the wonderful China travel you planned for us. For never been to china, and less communication, Jeff and I couldn’t stop worrying about our holiday in China, but couldn’t stand the temptation of exploring oriental culture since we heared when we were a little boy and girl. We tried to communication with Chinese, and found the right travel agency concerning my requirements truly, and moved by your insistence and sincerity, we chosen you as our China Travel guide. It has been proved that I am right thr. Numerous flying E-mails and your careful inquiry.
The planning was perfect - our every need was concerned by you. It is always a concern in a foreign country that we would be left standing at an airport without being able to speak the language and not knowing where to turn. Well that would never have happened in China. Our guides were always waiting for us, were so knowledgeable about the history and the culture. Every day had a new experience with a "Wow" factor! I think the most amazing sight has to be the Terracotta Warriors, then the Great Wall. I loved the visit to the Hutongs in Beijing. The meals we had in private homes in a Beijing hutong and in Lhasa were memorable. Potala Palace took my breath away (literally!) The Serra Monastery was fascinating. Guilin has to be the Nirvana and Shangrila of the world - I have NEVER seen such beautiful scenery - second to nothing in the world that I've seen so far. The Yangste River Cruise was so relaxing and the scenery so beautiful I didn't want to leave the boat. We have to mention the Shennong River cruise with the Tuja people, and the Reed Flute Caves as some of our favourite excursions as well. We asked to change our itinerary to include the Water Village in Suzou, Shanghai, and were so glad we did - the trip was really worth it.
Service, accommodation and food was excellent. Best meal was the dumpling feast - I would go back for that! I will never forget our two-hour cruise on the river during sunset and seeing the Bund for the first time. As you can see - there are no superlatives left! Don't leave China without seeing the Pandas - I will never forget these beautiful creatures. I must just mention that we were a little nervous about booking on the Internet and parting with quite a sum of money, but I have to say your planned itinerary for us far exceeded our expectations, We would like to thank you, Taylor for your attention throughout, and thanks to Cathy in Beijing, Lisa in Xian, "Saturday" in Lhasa, our guide in Chonqing, the lovely Helen, our Three Gorges river guide, Robin in Guilin, John in Shanghai, as well as all our wonderful drivers, who - against all odds - drove us safely to our destinations.
A word of advice to tourists to China - if you don't speak the language, we strongly recommend you use tour guides - in fact online china tours would be best . These chinese fellow really know how to make business, and afford you a best service. Oh, I am really upset to say It’s hard to earn you chinese money, is that true?
With kind regards,
Jeff &Betty,June. 29, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment