Thursday, July 22, 2010

Guilin Tour in China

After an overnight train trip from Shanghai to Guilin, Meimei and I come to ramble at the street and visited my friends in Guilin. He has a big apartment in Guilin. From the apartment, you can overlook the river.

The next day, we were taken to Yangshuo. The Li River Cruise is unforgettable. It was my first time to see the bamboo down of the Li River. Trough cruise, I saw the patches of the rock, just like horses, so it called 9 horses. It is very famous, just like the art of the Lord. Oh, Chinese people said it belonged to Laotian Ye. Wow, I rarely forgot the West Lake, it called the street of foreigners. I don’t know why. Maybe it fascinates foreigners, just like us. The most of the architectures there combines the styles of China and western. Wow, I think it was the best place to encounter the ladies from different countries.

Our third day, we have a tour to Longsheng. In the morning, we have the opportunity to enjoy the sunshine of Longsheng. I was in my dream. That is wonderful. We were driven to the top of the Longji Terraced Fields. We tried our best climb higher. I think it was even higher than a mountain. I was in the top of the world at that time. My sister was much exited to see that. She beg me to took many photos for her.

I think this may be the surprise of my China tour, you know, something interesting just can be felt by yourself but not seen from the photos. When I decide to begin my China trip, I haven’t realized that.

The rest of the Guilin tour, we spent the time on Guilin, the famous Elephant Trunk Hill and Fobo Hill. It was spectacular. The scenery in Guilin shown me the pictures cannot get from the books and the website. Now, I can get that old saying, “Guilin scenery belittles those elsewhere”.

My guide is playing jokes all the way, which takes us so many entertainments. I like our private tour. But I need to leave.

Zei Jian Guilin. Zei Jian China!

No comments:

Post a Comment