Thursday, July 22, 2010

Enjoy the tour in Hong Kong, Guangzhou and Sanya

Several weeks ago, we have a tour to Hong Kong, China. My friend Marty, Candy and I go there together. We are so luck to meet the rugby sevens happen there. We go to watch the competition outside the stadium. When the competition starts, all of the dressed people cheer and almost fly. It was a lot of fun.

The next day, we caught the train from Hong Kong to Shenzhen. Then we proceed to Guangzhou, which are both belong to Guangdong province, China. The train is not convenient and crowded. Because we didn’t book in advance, there are no rest beds. So the circumstance for us is so difficult, you know, the room for moving is so limited.

Our destination was Hainan Province. I remembered my China tour consultant introduced us to travel to Sanya, if we wanted to enjoy the sunshine in Hainan. Wow, Sanya is really a good place. Actually, it is an island. So we arrive there by a boat at last. It is pretty cool there. We spent much time on the beaches and of course the pool. Our hotel is near to the beach. During the daytime, we played the sand on the beach and swam in the pool.

The next day, we went the city center for some shopping, although we didn’t know what we needed. From the market, I can know that this is place is full of fresh sea food, all kinds of sea food, such as, sweet corn, fresh shrimp, fish. After enjoying it, we knew how to play cards with Chinese people. Haha, it was so interesting. Sanya is a good place to travel, I think.

Afterwards, we left Sanya for Guangzhou. This time, we changed to a luxurious train. In the train, I can feel the untold number of population of China.

I like experiencing the different living style abroad and my China tour leaves me something different to me, especially in Sanya.

I love Sanya. I love China.

No comments:

Post a Comment