Thursday, July 29, 2010

Romantic and charming Chongqing Night


Myself and my wife travelled to Chongqing for yangtze cruise, so I had no expectations of having so much fun at Chongqing as a transfer city. As arranged in the China travel plan, we have to stay one night in Chongqing for our flight is so late. After have picked up and checked in local hotel, the local guide left us. Sleepless for the next day’s yangtze cruise, so we decided to explore this riverine city at night by ourselves.

Surprised, that night in Chongqing is the most romantic and charming place that I have ever visited. My wife and myself held hands and walked to the riverside where many restaurant boats are waiting to be boarded. We didn't use these restaurants but they looked fantastic and many people were using them. On the way to the riverside I was approached by a young boy of about 2 years of age, he held onto my leg and wanted me to buy flowers from his mum. I bought these flowers for my wife and he gave myself and my wife a kiss on the hand. What a lovely child he was and I will never forget that moment. Many people dance in the Square at Chongqing and many people are willing to join in and also teach others how to dance. We lit a lantern and it elevated high into the night sky and joined with many other lanterns that people had lit. It was something I always wanted to do. At the bank of the river there are coloured lights and in the square there are more lights which make Chongqin at night look so Romantic. I would recommend any young lovers to go to Chongqin and enjoy the night life. It is truly remarkable and I will certainly go there again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment