Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sanya&Guilin Travel


I have heard that Guilin and Hainan is good places to spend holiday. There, you can enjoy the blue water and the sky, the sunshine on the beach, and the delicious local dishes and snacks. I was happy that I got the tailor-made itinerary by topchinatrip. Of course, the private tour is better than group tour greatly and more convenience. As we all know, “Guilin's scenery is the best in the world” and the Elephant Trunk Hill is especially heard often. I was glad I had that chance to travel the Elephant Trunk Hill. We were eager to finding the huge elephant. I was surprised when I saw the green elephant, which situated in the confluence of the Lijiang River and the Peach Blossom River, elongation of the nose riverside water. Going along the Lijiang River, the water was so clean that I cannot help playing with it and the cool and refreshing water danced between my toes. Lijiang River was like a Jade green crystal, which was stamped below its feet by the huge elephant. There was a pigeon garden near the Lijiang River, where attracted me for I love birds very much. All the pigeons pecked the food in my hand and some pigeons come to my shoulder. Their pecking made me tickling. Then, we came to the famous attraction, the End of the earth, in Hainan. Chinese people called it “Tian Ya Hai Jiao”. End of the earth had different styles of reef communities, of which the two rocks standing in the beach was most famous, which were inscribed four red characters of "Tian Ya" and "Hai Jiao". There were more than 4000 kinds of plant species on the island, of which nearly 600 unique native plants species live here. Coconut, rubber, pepper, and cashew were called four emeralds of Hainan. Especially, the coconut juice is really unique. Juice is milky white, sweet and delicious. I miss Hainan very much, the fantastic and beautiful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment