Tuesday, June 29, 2010

my china sanya tour

Hainan is very famous in China, I think. Most of my friends are eager there. When I told the China travel agency that I wanted to get Hainan, they made an itinerary of Sanya for me. At first, I thought they made a mistake. Then they told me in the e-mail that Sanya was a city of Hainan province. According to my itinerary, I got that is a city with beach. I love it, because I don’t like to travel too many places. I can free on the beach and enjoy the sunlight. After my Sanya tour, several things are not be neglected, such as, the famous Chinese dishes and the sightseeing. Here I want to give other tourists some advice and my experience. First, the sightseeing of Wuzhizhou Island, Yalong Bay, and Size Dongtian are the must place to go. Yalong Bay is a good place to have the Cliff climbing adventure and the sailing-style spire of four white tents, gives you the ancient cultural flavor. Tourists can try some Water sports and diving activities. Size Dongtian involves the sceneries of the sea, the mountain and the stone. The beach of Wuzhizhou Island is just like snow and the water of the sea is clean and blue. This is the paradise for diving. Second, you should taste the seafood in Sanya, such as crab, shrimp, and spiral shell. You can enjoy some snack made by the seafood. It is delicious and not very expensive. If you want to take some presents to your friends, I highly recommend you to go to Bu Xing Street, Hong Qi Street and other professional place, where is full of the special local product but you need to bargain with the server. I have enjoyed the Sanya tour and wish you have a happy life as well as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment