Sunday, June 27, 2010

Last year in China


I am an old man from Iran. Both my son and daughter have their own business. So I would like to travel alone, instead of being troublesome for them. But I don’t like join group. I met Topchinatrip when I google China private tour. After providing tailor-made itinerary, I remembered that it has been fixed many times. At first, I am afraid that I might be cheated. After all, we often heard about the instances of fraud on the internet. So I tried many ways to verify. At last, I relievedly made a decision that I would have a tour to Beijing. My tour advisor from Topchinatrips said to me that Beijing and Xian, as ancient capital cities, are the symbols of Chinese ancient history, for example, Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City, which was one of the many building projects designed to impress visitors and it is really stunning. Then my guide accompanies me to have a sight of Lao she Tea house for a very different taste of Chinese entertainment. Lao she Tea house is close to the heart of the city, which is really similar with the house appeared in Chinese traditional movie. I like it, especially for the red lanterns and fountains and peaceful, private rooms where you can take tea. I was served with a constant supply of tea. I feel like that I am like a Chinese elder. In the night, a Peking Opera was arranged for us. My second station is Xian. It is still the cities my advisor advised to me. In Xian, the attractions impressed me most is the Terra Cotta Warriors, my guide told me a movie story about it made by the Chinese famous director, Zhangyimou. That is striking and adds the mysterious color to it. After traveling Beijing and Xian, I fly to Shanghai, which is also the hot tourism city in China. But it is much more modern and I can see many foreigners there. I like the Bund. My guide had book a cruise on the bund. They told me that called “Dragon Boat”. I had a meal on the boat. Then we also have some time, I suggest that we can have a walk along the river.
I took out of my cameras. My guide takes photos for me as we went. Along the way, we cut across to Nangjing Road, the busiest shooping street in Shanghai. Because it is a little warm, we choose Pizza Hut nearby to have a meal. Afterwards, we walked down Nanjing Road. I think if my daughter came with me, she would be crazy by shopping. Of course, I bought some presents for them and my grandsons. Traveling is a beautiful thing, I like China. Nest time I will choose to visit Guilin. Topchinatrip told me there has the most beautiful scenery. I booked my package of 2012. The photos of the Elephant Trunk Hill, Longji Terraces and Li River Cruise are very nice. I think I cannot travel China alone next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment