Monday, November 29, 2010

Discovery Tour in China


Dear Ms. Tracy:
First of all, Thank you for all of your hard work for making our trip feasible & enjoyable the most of our trip. I fully understand that your agency is trying the best to make sure customer having great time in China. Sometime the situation is out of your control when you need to hire local guide where is not your territory. I do appreciate all services each guide provided to us by tipping them 200 RMB a day to show our nice faith for their services. In some areas, the guide need to show professionalism. they will value their services with our gratitude. I wish I tipped driver over the guide in some cities.

Second, do not think i'm just complaining. Like I said earlier, some situation is out of your control. all of us learn from that to improve your service & make your company better by hiring nice honest local guides.

Last, i'm going to organize another group from my school to China next Summer. I will continue to work along with your agency in next a few months. I will let you know our plan when time comes.

By the way, I left a tiny gift to Yang, Lina for you the day we left. I hope you got it. If not, I will bring four to you next time. The group like the dumpling dinner & your gifts.

I would send you our albums when they collect all picture from everyone. i'm in processed to make our trip DVD.

Sincerely, Yuejin Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment